Tuesday 25 December 2012

Sorted!

I didn't know she was dislexic
When I criticized her filing.
I apologised.
We hugged.
Now everything's k.o.


Limmud Food
When I come to Limmud
The Sessions are good,
But why is there such
A long wait for the food?
This delay in my fressin'
Can cause me much stressin',
More so when it makes me
Late for my next session.
This logistical problem
Will beat every planner
Until they can make the food
Come down like Manna.

Shabbat
Oy Vay! It will soon be Shabbat.
Prepare the candles; set the table; get ready for shul  - no time to rest.

Limmud Haikus
1.   Midrash and Movies
      Rafi and Nathan in dinner
      Suits, licenced to thrill.

2.   Conference 2012
      Everyone has a pink bag.
      Are all Limmudniks gay?

3.   Wood, strings, metal. Dead
      Until tied with chords and skill.
      Then a harmony.

1 comment:

  1. What replica Rolex Sean’s watching: While I typically bounce among several shows at once, and just completed the excellent Revolutionary War espionage fake watches story Turn: Washington’s Spies on Netflix, the show that keeps drawing me back during this difficult and uncertain time is the rolex replica original ‘60s Star Trek. There’s something about the mix of optimism, camp, and its unwavering dedication to both telling important Rolex replica stories and just being pure fun that doesn’t seem to exist in modern television, and that feels like a warm and comforting fake rolex uk blanket at a time like this.

    ReplyDelete